Study ? Piano ?


Assalamualaikum readers .. ok . There is something can't get out of my mind..it's because 26th of September is exam !! Omo ̯◔ .. and at the same time , 26th September also my Piano Consert . But I don't know what time it start . I'm so shocked that my teacher told me that 26th of Sept start exam..and because of that , I studied all night . And sometimes , I practise my piano . I want to focus to both of them , but I don't know how to make schedule for that .. hmm ●_● I'm so blank now .. what should I do ? Hmm..but I hope that the consert is at night.. I'm so worry about that () But today , I started to study . So , ok..I don't want to talk much cause my mind is blank now . Well , that's my story for today . See you again on the next post ❀◕  ◕❀
Sincerely ,
PBS Student          

0 Comments