Ppyeong !!


Ppyeong !! Annyeonghaseyo readers...we meet again today ^^ Look at this blog , I've changed the blogskin, right ? Well..this time , I did it by myself . It's kinda cute , right ? ( well..just a little bit ) Actually this blogskin header it's actually all Minhyuk BtoB . As you can see , all in this blog there are lots of Baekhyun's photos. Cause I'm in love with him.. So, I've changed the header to Baekhyun's..If you click the PROFILE button , you will know more about me and there is Baekhyun's photo ^^ If you click the BIAS button , you will know who is my bias ..Ehehee ^o^ Next is the FOLLOW button , you can follow me by clicking this button . After that is the D'BOARD button , actually it's Dashboard but I've made it short . Besides , you can see the "Ppyeong ! Let's chat ! " , right ?  You can communicate with me in this Cbox . Ok..that's all for today !! Annyeong !! Bbuing bbuing !!

0 Comments