Get Ready 4 Exam


こんにちは readers , time passes quickly ! These days , I always have some books in my hand . It's because exam is approaching !! I studied hard for the last term exam . Next year , I want to be in the first class .. ^^ I want to achieved my target especially subjects Geography , Science , Maths .. I hope I can be the Top 10 in my class . So from now on , I want to study more ..I want to be just like in my primary school .. Ok..I want to change the topic for a while yea (≧◡≦) ehehe.. When I was in my primary school , I was the Best Student in my class (✿◠‿◠) ごめんなさい..I don't mean to show off . But it's true that I'm the Best Student in my class . Ok..that's enough ! Now let's continue to the real topic . I want to say something to my classmates . Hey girls , study hard for the exam . Hope we will be in the same class next year !! (◕‿◕✿) Oh yeah ! And one more thing.. I want to apologize for my broken English ..  ごめんなさい readers.. (◕‿-) 次回お会いしましょ!!

0 Comments