Anime


こんにちは、我々は再び会う.. OK..today I want to tell about Anime . Anime is like cartoon but not actually cartoon . Anime is anime ..ehehe ^^ I love anime ..especially "Kamisama Kiss" ..it's a romantic , comedy . There are lots of anime such as Naruto , Bleach , Hayate The Combat Butler , Maid Sama , K-on , 07-Ghost , One Piece and many more..It's the first time in my life I found Otaku friends.. There are two of my friends is Otaku . One of them likes One Piece , and the other one likes Hayate The Combat Butler . Actually , I like Anime since last year . But there is none of my friends like Anime , so I just like Anime by myself..sad story, right ? Ahaha..not so sad . Everyone can love Anime just like me..You can watch Animax on channel 705 . There are many Anime .. huh ! 私は疲れた !! That's all for today's story .. 次回お会いしましょ

0 Comments