Bully


Annyeong chingus ~~
See the title up there ? U see it , right ? You guys aren't blind yet ^^ kekekeke .. Let's straight to th point here . These days , bully always happens among students including me . Heyy~ have you ever been bullied ? Some people are , but some people never been bullied . I ,Yumiko , as a student hate bullying and being bully . It's because I had many experience of being bullied . I'm a coward actually ..I don't know why some of my friends like to bully me..Have I did anything wrong to them ? But when they bully me , I just kept my feelings.. :'c They never knew the feeling of being bullied . They never knew ~~ Mianhae chingus ..I never told you guys about my feelings..I was so dissapointed of you guys . :'c Mianhae~ don't keep your feelings..just tell me if you hate me ~ Annyeong ~ and mianhae

0 Comments