" Letter "


Annyeong .. ppyeong !! Okay .. I will go straight to the point..
One day...I was bored in class..I didn't know what to do . I was freakin' bored and didn't know what to do . So I just drew on my table with EXO logo ..like this ..

eheheheh...I didn't drew it one..but I drew many of it . A few minutes has passed , I was bored drew that logo . So , one again ..I didn't know what to do..And then , I saw many of Japanese writing on my table . And I decided to write Korean writing . I wrote "hello..I am Yumiko .Do you know me ? Ahhh!! I'm tired . Goodbye .." in Korean . Hhehee..it's ridiculous , right ? Heyy..you must be thinking that I'm a vandelisme . Ehehe...I'm not actually . Ok ok..let's straight into the topic again . The next day , there is a senior in my school ..he sat on my seat . It's because he is in the morning session . He is form 5 . Remember the Korean writing that I wrote the day before , right ? He actually replied that in Korean writing too . I was so shocked and I replied that he wrote it too . Oh yeah .. today , he just replied my "letter" .. ^^ I was so happy .. Until now , we still send "letter" by table .. but , I still don't know who is that guy..??
Okay ..so that's my story for today.. thank you for reading my story ^^ And please, don't misunderstood us . This is not a love letter .. Kamsahamnida~~

0 Comments