I love my bestfriends


Hello readers ^^ and assalamualaikum to muslims .. 
These days , I'm feeling not well... I dont know why ..and I always feel depressed >< ugh! am I sick or what ?  I'm not happy with my family.. but I'm happy when I'm with my friends :) they cheer me up..when I'm sad , they always be there for me .. ahahaa :') when I think about them , I just feel like crying .. hee .. they're just like my sisters.. I like to fool around with them.. it makes me happy .. I love them . I don't wanna leave them.. I just wanna be with them , always :) If you guys read this , I just wanna say , I love you guys ^^ don't you ever leave me . Remember , we will always be best friends :) If you need me , I'll be there . 

 I  ♥  My Best friends ,
Sincerely , from the bottom of my heart :)

0 Comments