EXAM

Assalamualaikum and annyeong readers.... it's me ^^ it's been months i didnt open my blog here ..miss you guys :) you all miss me too,isn't it ? hahaha :D hmm..
so here's i wanna tell you all about my exam ..i worked so hard to score good grades..but unfortunately , i didn't .. maybebecause i'm not that clever/smart isn't it ? eheeeehhe :'D **crying** last week.. eherm .. i mean , the other last week . I've got my History exam paper .. it's B ><  when i got that paper.. i cried a lot !! you know what..when i gave that paper to my parents .. my parents said that it's the worst marks they've ever seen .. when i heard they said that , i just keep quiet .. then , i went to my room and cried :'( i'm such a cry baby , right ? ahaa :'D i cried a lot that day >< ohmyGod ! hmm... i opened SAPS just now.. my Geography got B , my English got B (!!!!!!!!!) , my KHB got C (duhhh) this is the worst results i've ever had !!!! but umm...nevermind :/ maybe it's just not my "rezeki" (OME) so umm.. so all i can do is just praying and be grateful :') 
  _________GOODBYE READERS~~ ANNYEONG~~_______

0 Comments